EFC is changing its policies to meet and exceed State of Georgia Governor Emergency Order through a variety of enhanced sanitation procedures, social distancing requirements and other preventative measures as posted in the gym and including:
- Restricting entry to EFC: No one may enter with Covid-19 symptoms (temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or others) or who have been diagnosed with or in contact with anyone that has or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- Employees are screened with temperature checks and a Covid questionnaire before each shift at work.
- Using contactless forms for member check-in
- Heightened cleaning and sanitation procedures including:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and antibacterial wipes for patrons to clean equipment
- Increased staff patrol to prevent sharing equipment and to provide additional cleaning
- Enhanced after hours cleaning schedule
Limiting occupancy through social distancing and prohibiting gatherings by:
- Enforcing 6 feet distancing and limiting use of equipment
- Restricting restroom and locker room occupancy
- Closing group sports areas and saunas and steam rooms
- Removal of café coffee station, tables and chairs
Please note that this page will be updated as new information is available and guidelines are updated to allow you to make an informed decision about your use of EFC. By entering EFC and, as a member, by swiping your Membership Card, you are acknowledging and agreeing to comply with the above and posted protocols, all public health guidance on Federal, State and local levels, and the attached Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release.